Friday, November 2, 2018

Entry 7 the effects that caffeine can have on your health

11/1/18   The effects that caffeine can have on your health  


                                                                                                                         Today I am going to talk about the effects that caffeine has on your health. I know a lot of people in America drink coffee, ice tea, soda and energy drinks, every single day. But, do people really know the effects that caffeine can have on your mental and physical health? 

Well, for one thing eating and drinking caffeine can dehydrate you. A lot of people try substitute water for caffeine drinks because a lot of people don't like to drink water. 

Also, caffeine is a drug that people have over dosed or died from by having to much caffeine in their body.


Here is a video about the effects that energy and caffeine can have on you health.

Not only can caffeine be bad on your health but it can also become addicting to you. When I was about 15 and 16 years old I became so additive to drinking ice tea, that it was all I would drink all day, everyday. Eventually I began experiencing severe gas pains in my tummy due to the large  amount of ice tea that I was assuming on a regular basis. I eventually had to stop drinking ice tea all together. Because drinking ice tea just kept making sick to my tummy. I even suffered from withdrawals when I decided to stop drinking ice tea.


I used to drink 4 to 5 glasses of ice tea a day.


 Not only can caffeine be bad for your physical health but caffeine can be bad for your mental health as well. Especially if you suffer from a mental health disorder like depression, anxiety, stress and so on. Caffeine can actually make your mental health disorder worse. 

Instead of drinking ice tea, coffee, soda and energy drinks on a daily basis, at the end of the day it is better for your health to drink water, juice, Gatorade, Body Armor etc.

I hope you have learned a thing or two about the effects that caffeine can have on your mental and physical health.

Remember we are unique, different and special in our own unique way, I love you all, see you next timeπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
            




5 comments:

  1. I had no idea people died from drinking too much caffeine or coffee and that is scary. I use to drink coffee all the time, but I had to cut back on it; as drinking coffee from Starbucks was not good for me. Also coffee from different places wouldn't sit well with me. Although, I did run into a lady that told me drinking bad coffee is what isn't good. She mentioned to me that you have to find the right ones and the better option ones to drink. I also didn't know tea wasn't good to drink. What kind did you use to drink everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some articles I had read in the past few years, It said drinking coffee helps to improve our memory and keeps our mind wake up, so I am drinking coffee like every morning but now by reading your articles and know that "people could died by having too much caffein in our body" I think I should stop myself from drinking coffee every morning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea the effects caffeine could do to your mental and physical health. Although I personally don't think I consume a lot of caffeine, my family does and that's scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a caffeine person, I too love iced tea. So this blog was an eye opener for me, I always assumed tea was better than soda and never thought about its negative impacts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have hit on a popular topic as evidenced by the comments above.

    ReplyDelete