Friday, November 30, 2018

Entry 10 My experience with blogging

11/30/18              My experience with blogging




Today I am going to talk about my experience with blogging. Prior to learning about blogging this semester in English 101 I had no prior  experience with blogging. I have always wanted to learn how to blog. I had always felt that having a blog page about my disability would open up more opportunities for me and help my YouTube channel grow as a whole.

But, I honestly have got to say, that after writing all these blogs for English 101 that I enjoy making YouTube videos more than I do with blogging. I feel that I can express myself more with my videos than I can do with blogs. I also have a hard time putting words on paper than I do with speaking. This is because I also have had bad hand coordination all my life. But, I would still do a blog or two on yoocan. I would also still write a book about my life living with a disability and how I over come many obstacles in my life.


I have known other YouTubers that write blogs for their channel as well. I feel that writing blogs can be beneficial for other YouTubers and in general, as well.

My experience for blogging for English 101 was a good one overall. I have learned a lot just from blogging as a whole. Some of the things I did like about blogging for English 101 is that I didn't feel overwhelm with essay after essay. The blogs really help break it up a little bit which was nice. I also like that everyone in our class got to comment on are blogs and say nice comments about are blogs. That always made my day because, I knew I was doing a great job on my blogs. I also like to comment on my classmates blogs to make their day too. 😉

I can't believe this is my last blog for English 101. It is kind of bitter sweet. I hope all of you have enjoyed blogging and have learned a thing or two about blogging in English 101.

Remember we are unique, different and special in our own unique way, I love you all, see you next time💚💚💚💚
            






 

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to many things here and I liked it. I love the positive message at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed learning more about you this semester, Kayley. Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am glad you found some value in the blog project.

    ReplyDelete