Sunday, September 2, 2018

get to know me

8/31/18   welcome to my blog :getting to know me 

Hi everyone my name is Kayley. Today I am sharing with you some of my hobbies, interests and overall, just getting to know me. First of all, I am 26 years old and I am a college student at Glendale Community College. I am majoring in early childhood working with special needs children. I either want to become a special education teacher or a teachers aid, I haven't decided on that yet. 


When I am not busy with homework, work and school and when I do have some down time on my hands, some of my hobbies are watching YouTube videos, making YouTube videos, reading,
educating myself, playing with my cats and when I am in the mood I play on my Xbox from time to time.

I watch a lot of You tubers that have disabilities on YouTube. I watch You tubers that are blind, deaf,  have cerebral palsy and many more. Here are some links to some of my favorite YouTubers Joy Ross molly bruke Becky Foster Cara Charisses living with cerebral palsy Marie SC

I am also a YouTuber as well. I make YouTube video's about my disability. I have a physical disability called cerebral palsy. I will talk more about my disability in one of my future blogs. Here is one of my YouTube videos.

I am also a cat mom to 2 cats. Their names are Lucy age 13 and Giovanni age 3. Here are some photos of Lucy and Giovanni. 

                           
                                       This is Giovanni
                            This is Giovanni when he was a kitten.
Giovanni today all grown up
                                                      
                                     This is Lucy

               
I hope you enjoyed the photos of my cats. Lastly, but not least I want to share my goals for my future. Not only do I feel that it is important to share my goals but, also to tell people to not give up on their goals and dreams in life because, you only live once. I see so many people at my college end up dropping out. It just makes me mad because, college isn't supposed to be easy you have to earn it, your degree isn't handed to you. I feel like so many new college students think it is a piece a cake. I always tell myself, giving up is not an option, it is a commitment.  I hope that none of you will give up on your dreams and goals for your future. As long as you do the work and put in the effort you will reach your goals in life.
These are my goals for my future. 1. I want to work with special needs children at united cerebral palsy school. 2. I want to write a book about my experience living with cerebral palsy. 3. I want to do motivation speaking. 4. I want to be on Ted talk and Ted x 

I want to thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read my first blog post. Like I say in all my YouTube videos,
remember we are all unique, different and special in our own unique ways. I love u all, see you next time๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šใธ



5 comments:

  1. I am a cat Mom too! My cats name is Rusty. I enjoyed your blog. I love your optimism. I am excited to read your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your personality, you can really tell through the way you write! can’t wait to read on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am eager to read your other blogs, and can't wait to read your book and watch your Ted Talk!

    ReplyDelete