Saturday, October 20, 2018

Entry 5 do you really know what is in the food that you eat ?

10/18/18     Do you really know what is in your food that you eat?


Today I am going to talk about what is really in the food that you eat. I know we all love food and like to eat it too. But, do you really know what is in your food that you eat or what you are really putting in your body?

I know going to the grocery store can be very hectic for a lot of people. You may have just gotten off from a long day at work or had a busy day with the kids, the grocery store is the last place anyone wants to go shopping at, especially during rush hour.


Since I work at a grocery store, I always see a lot of customers buy food like soda, chips, cookies, candy, coffee, ice cream, frozen food, monster energy drinks and so on. 




Add caption
                                This is what a lot of customers buy on a regular trip to the grocery store.


But, do customers really know what they are really putting into their body when they buy that type of food. A lot of customers just want to make a quick trip to the grocery get their food and go.
They don't look at the label of the store bought food that they just bought from the grocery store.

If you can't read the ingredients on a store bought food that you
 just bought from the grocery store than you shouldn't eat it.




A lot of store bought foods have a lot of unhealthy ingredients that are unhealthy for the human body.

I watched a documentary call Fresh. Here is the link to where you can watch the documentary Fresh

I feel that the documentary Fresh was an eye opener and showing what is really in the food that we eat everyday. I also feel that this film does matter because, I feel it is an educational tool that can help others  realized what is truly in your food and also what some farmers are doing to their life stock.

I feel that everyone should spoil themselves every once in a while and have a bag of chips or have a candy bar here or there but, not all the time.

I feel as humans we should eat healthy as much as we can so we can live a long and healthy life. Not just for our self but, for our loved ones too.

I hope you have learned something from this blog. I hope I didn't make you all hungry. Oh here wait! Here is another picture of food.


                              a photo of a healthy salad 



Remember we are unique, different and special in our unique way I love you, see you next time 💚💚💚💚



2 comments:

  1. I read a on CNN's news website today: Nature Valley Granola bars are high in a chemical found in the pesticide Round Up. There is just no telling what is in our food. It's scary. I tell ya, I miss having my own space to grow food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull out some specifics from the film and connect them to your ideas that you are wanting to discuss here in this post.

    ReplyDelete